Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm Back!

Sorry for the inordinately long absence. A few weeks ago, my laptop charger blew out on me and when I finally realized that the charger wasn't doing its job, my laptop was just about dead. I had to wait until I was finished paying this month's bills to get the replacement, and I finally picked it up today. I received last month's choice for the SBS but I wasn't able to post it because I only had my phone so that'll be up soon. I haven't yet made a decision for this month's SBS (but it's gotta be something cheap because I am super low on cash this month lol) but I'll be getting to all the posts I fell behind on in the next couple of weeks. I've also got some reviews waiting in the wings so give me a little time to get re-settled here and we'll be back up and running!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment