Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hiatus.....sorta

No joke, I've written at least five posts on this subject and still don't feel like I've gotten my thoughts out correctly, so I'm just gonna write. I've been working a lot on the blog design and I finally feel like the vision I have for the site is coming together, now all I have to do is bring it to fruition. I believe this clusterfrack of a blog might finally have a logo! I've finished with the subject header icons for the menu, I've decided on what to have on the blog, I even added a new series for monthly favorites which should now be on the right side of your screen, and the header is coming together. I just have to get all the HTML crap and codes together so that I can put it together as one fluid design. I've also been prepping posts on a bunch of pretty cool apps that I found which may or may not be really new (I don't know how on top of apps you all are, so whether it's new to us or just new to me is up in the air lol) but I'm still figuring out the layout of those posts which is why they aren't up yet. In short, everything's coming together now which is why you haven't heard too much from me apart from the occasional review and my SBS. Which brings me to the subject of this post. Until I get those posts together and the site can really be revamped, so that I can promote it, apply for review opportunities with companies and just be proud of what I'm directing others to look at, RRNT is going on a sort of hiatus while I get the kinks worked out. I'm working myself to death trying to learn, then do, everything that I want to do with this blog and still keep up with doing the exact same stuff for my vintage blog. So other than my SBS posts and my monthly favorites, which are going to remain consistent, you probably won't be hearing too much from me for a little while. As always, be a little patient with me. I think I can get everything going in the next few weeks here and I'm really excited to roll out these reviews and finally get caught up. But until then, I can't break my back trying to do the exact same design things for two blogs, do all of the post work for said blogs, and still maintain consistency. It's just too much for me by myself. But know that I am working on it and the 20+ posts I'm about to roll out will show that I actually have been working on stuff instead of just saying it. But anywho, I hope you'll be patient with me (I feel like I'm always saying that and I'm sorry, I promise after all of this is over it'll be the last time......maybe lol) while I get everything straightened out. Just wanted to do a quick little post and explain where I've been. My SBS for this month will be up within the next couple of days, as will my monthly favorites post. See ya soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment