Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm Back!! and Updates

I'm back!!!! I just wanted to drop in really quickly to say that I was finally able to get my original laptop fixed so now I can get back online. Like I've mentioned before, I've been far from idle; I've got quite a few reviews backlogged that I can't wait to get up on the site. Within the next couple of weeks or so, I hope to have most of them up. The SBS and Pinterest Project are both still on hiatus for the time being but with any luck they'll be back by the summer. There are a few upcoming changes in my personal life, so if there's a slight lag after my delayed posts are up, I'm going to warn and apologize for that ahead of time. Thankfully I was able to recover a good amount of my data, including some of the photos I'd started working on for the revamp of the blog's design, so I'm going to try to get back to work on that in the next couple of weeks as well. In short, I'm back and within the next few weeks it should be back to business as normal!










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment