Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Posts from the Vault #1



Hi! To bring things to a close and try to start the New Year on a (moderately) clean slate, I wanted to do a small collection of posts recently released from the vault. By that, I mean that there are late posts that my dumbass was finally able to finish and I'd like you to check them out but I needed a cool name for it. LOL There are also a couple of posts that aren't necessarily late but were unpromoted because I was already planning this post. There aren't too many right now but going into a new year, it's more unlikely you'd go this far back in my archives to find these reviews so I wanted to put them out there now. I think I might do this every six months or so to clear out the draft posts, I'm not sure yet. Anyway, here's the first collection of Vault posts from earlier in the year. 





I love the end result of all of these posts, partially because there are a couple of posts with a new style of review in them (the Kleancolor and eyeliner posts), one that I've never done before (the Joyetech pen) and the last two seasonal inspiration posts, which I'm really happy with. The last two items on the list were the current but unpromoted posts. So my obvious recommendation is that you check them all out, but if you'd like to remain current then the last two or three posts should suffice. Let me know how often you think I should do these posts--monthly, twice a year, once a year? I'm not quite sure how to play this just yet. See you soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment