Sunday, December 19, 2010

Changes to Come for the New Year

Howdy all! As I'm sure you've seen if you've read my previous three posts, you know that my soap viewing has become extremely limited in recent months. It may pick up again in time and it may not. Time will tell. So I'd like to discuss some changes that will be taking place on the site. In the new year, this will change to a site that will include other shows that I watch, not just soap operas, just to fill up some space since I for the moment am only watching one soap opera. I'm trying to get back into doing my daily or at least weekly updates for GH, but that turns this into a strictly General Hospital site unless I fill it with something else. I do watch a couple of primetime dramas which I don't mind updating on, but in general my television viewing has decreased significantly so I don't have much to blog about. But in the new year, the blog will be getting a new name and some things added on to it, just to keep the blog active, my mouth running, and this page full. I hope you'll stick around. Happy Holidays to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment