Friday, December 7, 2012

Time for Change!

If you've been with me through the years, you know I do something different at the start of every new year. This past January I decided to stop doing Daytime Suds entirely and would only do a post on it if there were significant updates, then I stopped doing that as well. I also upgraded the design.

January of 2011 I upgraded the design of the blog, changed the name and began to include tv show and movie reviews on the site. January 2010 I first mentioned adding tv reviews but they were mainly food related, then the blog went dark for awhile.

This coming year is no different. As you know, when I started this blog it was originally called Daytime Suds and I provided soap opera recaps and commentary. I have since stopped watching soaps, so I changed the blog name to include reviews of various television shows. It took me awhile to find my groove but I found it, then promptly went on hiatus. lol I then came back, changed the name again and started reviewing a bit of everything. But amongst all these changes, one very annoying thing has remained the same--the website address. It still says Daytime Suds, even though I have tried to change it several times. So come January, we're going to be moving to another site to reflect the new name and Daytime Suds will be shutting down. I'm also thinking of changing the name of the blog from Bitchy Reviews to.....something. lol I don't have that part nailed down just yet.

Either way, come January this site is going dark and I'll be starting up the new blog. Time to start looking for designs and all the other fun stuff!--aka I'll find so many designs I like I'll get overwhelmed before finding one, then end up finding one after I've already started the new blog. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment