Tuesday, December 31, 2013

January 2014 Photo Challenge!

Good mornin'! Before I go any further, Happy New Year!! I won't be talking to you all again until next year (aka later on this week LOL) but I've got a couple more posts in draft right now that will be going up later today, but they're pre-dated, so technically this is my last post of the year. I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you and I hope that your New Year's is full of fun, good company, good food and hopefully that elusive (well, elusive to me anyway) New Year's kiss! Don't forget to drink responsibly and be safe!

I don't have much time to post right now so this is just a quick post; it's almost 7am and my Internet signal usually goes back to being unreliable around this time so I'm trying to get this up before everything goes back on the fritz. I've also come down with a small case of the sickies (sinusitis x3.5) and I've been awake all night so I'm getting a little tired. If I'm feeling better when I wake up, I'll be able to post the other Favorites today, otherwise I'll have to wait until tonight when the signal clears back up.

Anywho, I've finally found some challenges for next month to kick off my 365-Day Photo Challenge. I have two challenges here that look like a lot of fun. The first one is from Fat Mum Slim, and the second is from Shrinking Jeans.


















All of the Instagram names that I've tried out are taken, so I'm stuck as far as usernames, which is why I don't have an account to link you to yet. I'll figure it out today and include the link here next year (tomorrow--sorry, I really can't resist the 'next year' stuff on New Year's LOL). I wasn't able to choose just one; both of these challenges look really fun and I like what both of them have on the 30th, which means I'll get some fun pics for my birthday. lol I'm excited to start these challenges; I hope that I can keep up with this throughout the year. Which one looks like more fun to you? Will you be taking part in any photo challenges in 2014? If so, let me know and send me a link below; we can follow each other's progress!

On other notes, I've already chosen my first DIY for The Pinterest Project and bought my first box for January's Subscription Box Series; so I'm just waiting to get the rest of my materials and try everything out. I've already prepped my first review of the year; I've just gotta get some photos of the product to include in the post. Tomorrow the Historical Romance Reading Challenge begins as well; I've had to stop myself from reading a few of them so I could save some for the challenge. For once, I'm prepared!! Now let's see how long it lasts. LOL

I've been working on the new header and button for the new blog design; just ironing some kinks out now and I'll be able to start working on the background and page template. I'll be returning to my work on the radio station on Monday, so I'm trying to get as much done on the blog front as I can before then. Hopefully I'll get more done this week, provided that my Internet holds up, I get rid of the sickies and feel well enough to go somewhere with faster Wi-Fi. But anywaaay, that's about it for the photo challenge and updates for now. Other than my backlogged Favorites posts, that'll be it for the year from me. I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year's and I'll see ya next year! (Tomorrow. Okay okay, I'm done)

*Update: Okay, I finally created my Instagram. You can either click on the badge below or follow this link. I'm missing a photo from today but only because I'm too lazy to get out of bed and get the box so I can take a picture of it. I've still got this case of the sickies and it's made me lazy as hell. lol 
Instagram


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment