Saturday, December 14, 2013

Video Reviews and Upcoming Changes

With a few of next year's videos, I decided to change things up a bit by posting my reviews as videos and just including the links in the post underneath. I just want a little more variety in the way that I post my reviews of things and I've been eyeing something with YouTube for over a year, so I figured I could post a few of these things as video reviews instead. I'm going to start out with this month's Birchbox and post both a video and print review, and I'll let you decide how I should continue doing them. I'll be posting the video and print review on the same day, and you can leave a comment underneath either post telling me which format you prefer. If I don't get an answer, I'll probably keep doing both.

I'm also in the process of redesigning the site. I'm doing this mainly by myself, so it might be some time before it's up and fully functional. I'm new to the world of web design so figuring out the codes and stuff has been a little difficult. I'm working on a new header and blog button now, then it's time to move on to the actual site design. If you know of anywhere I can get some good icon vectors for free, let me know in a comment!

Other than that, I guess that'll be all the changes for now. I just wanted to let you all know about the video reviews, the upcoming web design, and a couple of personal projects that I'll be taking on next year. I'm in the process of creating a radio station at the moment so when I'm not posting on any of my blogs that's probably what I'll be doing, but I still took on a few side projects to fill up empty time. I'm starting something called the Pinterest Project, where every month I'll complete a project from my DIY board and see how close I get to the pictured results. I'm also taking on the Photo a Day challenge for a year; I was trying to get the little daily challenges as well but I think that might be a bit much, lol. I'm also working on something in the DIY area but I'll need a little help before I can get to that one. I'll be able to talk more on it when I can figure out if it's a go. And of course, I'll still be doing my normal reviews. There are some great video games coming out next year and I can't wait to cover some of them, but if you have any other ideas for things I should review, you already know what to do.

I'm hoping I can stick to all this stuff; I might be taking on more than I can chew. I still have activities and whatnot to follow through with on my vintage blog, so bear with me if I fall off. I think it'll be okay though; time management is everything. And I need a schedule like nobody's business. lol Hope you like the changes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment