Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mah wife....and other ramblings.

Aw, I had waited months to hear those blessedly beautiful words tumble out of Zach's mouth. *Mah wife.* I hope it was as good for him as it was for me. heehee I don't know why, but everytime he says it it reminds me of Shrek in Shrek 2. Compare the way Shrek says *mah wife* and the way it tumbles out of Zach's beautiful mouth. Funny stuff.

So now we're on to Suspect #4 in the case of *Who Killed Good Ol' Stuart:* the evil doctor himself. First suspect was Zach, then Liza followed closely by Kendall, and now we're on David. It was kind of disgusting to watch how Ryan treated Annie--to think, two years ago he was damn near stalking her to get her to marry him. Granted, alot has happened in those two years, but I still think Annie is a good person underneath it all. Ryan was definitely not blameless in Annie's downfall. One thing that I have to give kudos to AMC for is the way they are letting everyone describe what happened the night of Stuart's murder. The way it shows the person's face while they are telling the story while taking us back in the frame above is pretty cool; it also helps us as the viewers piece everything together since new details are coming out left and right. I wanted to know what was happening with the other characters in the house that night while the camera was focused on one. So showing it this way allows us to see and speculate on what built up to the actual shooting. I know David's her dad, but Marissa irritated me today. After her father caused so much pain, how could she stand in the face of those who were hurt and defend any of his actions? I'm sure seeing David as broken down as he was last week hit Marissa hard, but I don't think it's right for her to roll into town not long after she was trying to take the first bus out and proclaim all this sudden family allegiance, missing this sister and parents she'd never met. David, despite his few moments of vulnerability, is rotten. And he knows it. The sad thing is, I think he can't help himself. When he reaches an obstacle, he just resorts to whatever tricks he can use, dirty or clean, to get what he wants. He reacts like that before even realizing it. I think its so hypocritical how Marissa couldn't get away fast enough from the mother who sold her to give her a better life but is gravitating towards the father who drugs and damn near kills people. Shoot me but I don't think I like her very much. I also don't like how they're making it seem as though Babe and David could have had such a wonderful relationship if it weren't for everyone else. Babe couldn't stand David, and he didn't exactly always roll out the welcome wagon for her either. Granted, alot of that was because of her relationship with and David's loathing of JR, but still. Their relationship was far from perfect.

I wish Zach would stop playing God and let Jesse do his job. I hate how they are making Jesse another dumb cop, following whatever leads he gets. Jesse's a smart, capable man. And quite handsome. lol Throw him a bone. I know Zach is willing to do whatever he needs to do to get Kendall cleared because it's clear as day that he still loves her, but still. Give God back his robes and Jesse his badge. I love Zach like skinny chicks love bottled water, but really Zach, give it a rest.......Who saw the look of I dunno what in Adam's eyes when he was watching Annie sleep earlier? I do wonder about her state of mind---I wouldn't call her cured, but she's no longer beating her head on the crazy stick either. I miss Earth Mother Annie, but I like the touch of badass they've given her since she took her dive into the world of insanity. I want to see how they are going to reintegrate her into Pine Valley society. I don't want her crimes to be forgotten because she did kill a man after all (no matter how much Richie was asking for it lol), she did kill Di (she was also insane at the time) and she stabbed Erica (still insane). Yes, I'm making excuses. No, I have no shame. No, I won't apologize for it. Anyway, I don't want Annie's crimes to be forgotten, but I don't want her being looked at like she's the scum of the Earth either. Greenlee stole Kendall's baby. Babe knew about the switch of hers and Bianca's babies and left town. Kendall used her egg instead of Greenlee's. Tad buried Dr. Madden alive. Adam left Krystal to herself when she was in labor with Jenny. Jesse accidentally shot Tad in the head. Janet's from another planet. lol hmm....not the best example to use here. Moving on....Zach shot Josh in the head. David is self-explanatory. But yet, they are all parts of PV society. At least Annie had insanity in her defense. I'm not sure if saving Adam's life redeems her though since everyone wanted him dead. lol We'll see if her good deed ends up being a blessing or a curse for her. I sense a triangle coming up between the two of them and Aiden. I like Aiden but I can't lie, I wonder what Annie and Adam would be like together. It would really make some heads roll. I would have loved to see her wreaking havoc with David, but that's dead on the water so moving on.

OLTL next.

No comments:

Post a Comment