Friday, June 12, 2009

The Random-isms 6/11/09

AMC Random Notes:
1)Tad socking David in the eye was hilarious and unexpected. His totally calm disposition while he did it was even funnier. 2)I dislike Marissa more than I thought. 3)Making David the unwilling hostage at the Janda wedding spoke volumes to me. Despite their biggest obstacle, they're still fighting against it. 4)It was very unexpected to have Greenlee be such a focus in the episode today, and for Kendall to be honest about Zach's place in her life. She looked visibly relieved to say it out loud. 5)I think David's on to Liza's fake belly but I like the immediate concern that came through despite his dislike of her. 6)I can't determine Aiden's motives at all, or whether Annie is telling the truth or not. 7)Erica was irritating me today.

OLTL Random Notes:
1)I was actually annoyed to see Jessica crying today. I don't know why. Maybe its the PMS, maybe its because I've seen too much of it, I dunno. 2)I don't like when almost the whole show centers around the teen scene. Sue me but I just don't. 3)It was totally plot-driven to have Marcie get the bib at the exact time Markko and Cole were talking about not wanting to give the baby away. 4)Glad Shane called Stacy out for calling the Gigster a slut. Pot, please meet kettle. She's dying to be introduced.

GH Random Notes:
1)Michael punching Jason in the eye was kinda funny. 2)Is Carly ever gonna win? 3)I think Claudia is mad that she lost her leverage and that Carly is responsible and Sonny cares more about her disposition than he does about Claudia's. I sense this is more about revenge; I can't tell if she's genuinely upset about losing her child because SHE wanted to be a mother. 4)Poor Liz. Michael damn near tossed her out by her fragile little ass. That must have pissed Jason off on some level, you could see it immediately. lol He's saved 2 ex-girlfriends now, who's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment