Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Midweek Mashup--Week of June 8, 2009

Y&R:
As much as I am genuinely trying, I just cannot muster up the energy to be interested in this Billy-Mac storyline. Either they're going to be together or they're not. It's that simple. Moving on.

So the fake agent is dead and because the assailant fled the scene, it's going to look as if Daniel did it. It's going to be even harder to prove that Daniel was given the short stick since the person who actually committed the crime is dead and the assailant is unknown. And I can't be too interested in this storyline either. Moving on yet again....

Is this Mary Jane a wackjob and a half or what? It's obvious she has an obsession with our Jackie Boy, but how far is she willing to go in order to get what she wants? And btw, who saw her hurl that poor birdie through Phyllis' living room window yesterday? This was after she apparently did the same to her cat, who is now dead. I did not realize that when she was first talking to him. I realized it when she tapped his nose and he kinda bobbed there like a rubber ducky in a bathtub. I was utterly and quickly disgusted and mildly nauseated. Who the hell keeps their dead cat (who is dead at the person's own hands btw) and I'm guessing stuffs it and keeps it around? And talks to it like it's still living? I'm not sure what to make of this Mary Jane but she freaks me out. And she had the nerve to get a restraining order against Paul--but in her defense, all of his neurotic following of her is kinda creepy. Granted, he's got a very justified reason to be suspicious--she's a nut--but still, don't just follow someone around.

Nina's a little nosy, isn't she? I know she's developing a screenplay but she's seriously poking her nose in somewhere that its obvious she's not very welcome in. And as it turns out, Langley is none other than Phillip Chancellor himself. Interesting. So why are they trying so desperately to cover up the past? What is there to hide? As long as this isn't overly prolonged, I am curious to see how this unfolds.

AMC is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment