Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blown Covers--AMC 8/25/09

I guess it's safe to say Amanda blew her own whistle on Operation Baby Drop. The bewilderment in David's eyes as he realized this wasn't a random outburst from a grieving mother was a classic David reaction, and from the spoilers, he's about to let Liza have it as his own suspicions finally bubble over the surface.

I still don't like Marissa. I just can't catch on to her. She keeps asking people to give David the benefit of the doubt. JR of all people is not going to be making any niceties towards David, and Marissa shouldn't expect him to. She shouldn't be expecting JR to give David anything except the finger. I think he needed the hug from Marissa though; he wasn't expecting it. Jake and Amanda are still blaming David for everything, and although I think he deserves a good portion, let's remember the fact that Amanda had sex with David willingly. It takes two to tango, and it takes two to have sex. She deserves some of the blame she brought on herself as well.

I almost believed Annie's testimony....almost....until she started talking about Adam. She is manipulating Adam and I'm pretty sad he can't see that. It's like he's fighting past his prime and the last two women in his life (Annie and Krystal) are making him look like a fool for having faith in them. Adam's a sharp man normally, which is why I no longer understand that not only did he let his guard down so far for someone that he previously wanted nothing to do with because she was crazy, but that he's on her bandwagon so much. I'm no longer a big Ryan fan but I was on his side during his testimony to the judge. Too bad that Adam's got the judge in his pocket. Ryan's testimony got the most genuine reaction I've seen from Annie in months. I am an Annie fan and I hope she recovers, but I do not think she should be allowed around Emma. I don't think she's stable enough and like it or not, her secrets and manipulation have traumatized her daughter, who just wanted her mother around. I think she's still a danger to Emma and shouldn't be given visitation rights just yet. Adam doesn't realize it but paying off that doc is going to bite him in the ass later. Annie still needs help and evading some kind of prison time or psychological evaluations is only going to hinder her recovery; I see her falling off the deep end again sometime. I hope not, but if she gets no help and she's still manipulating everyone, it's only a matter of time. Her threatening phone call to Ryan after the verdict was passed down not only contradicted everything she said to him in there, it showed me that maybe she's not so stable after all. She's just gotten excellent at hiding it.

Liza told Tad about her feelings for Zach, and apparently she's got it bad for the guy. I think Zach's denying it...but I think he's got a little thing for her too. He was pretty eager to find out her name after the hot sex on the gaming table, and all of a sudden he's cold on her. I don't think so. It's making Kendall squirm though; we all know she's insanely jealous. Zach still very much wants to be with Kendall, but not only is his attraction to Legal Beagle Liza getting in the way, he can't bring himself to forgive her. Seems that Zendall is at a maybe permanent impasse. Kendall clobbering Liza at the end of the episode was priceless though. When I saw on the spoilers on SoapNet that Kendall was going to get violent, I was wondering WTF? I thought maybe she would slap Zach once he told her, or just that she'd get violent with him. I had no idea she was going to take it out on Liza. Hilarity. It just took Kendall's jealous meter from 10 to 100, normal to legendary, in 4 seconds. lol One, how did she know Liza was going to be kissing Zach? Second, how did she know when they'd be kissing, or was she planning on revealing herself to Liza anyway? Third, how the hell did she get downstairs and go outside and all the way around the house to clobber Liza? Fourth, if Liza and Zach hadn't been kissing how would she explain herself? "Oh, the prison's right down the street; I found this nightgown in a ditch during the chain gang clean-up this morning and decided to come down for a little visit." LOL @ Kendall. Just LOL.

LOD
"What's so 'there he is' about Zach? Twenty-four hour brooding?" --Tad, to Liza

"Don't hold back, it's open season. Take your shots while you can." --David, to Marissa

Randoms:
1)Marissa's shaping up to be a daddy's girl. I don't like her, but I can get used to David having a stable relationship with someone he doesn't have to manipulate. 2)I'm tired of Marissa saying 'I'm not Babe,' like its something bad. Get over yourself, chick. You're right. You're not Babe. 3)Yes, I'm a Babe groupie. So sue me. 4)From the spoilers, JR is in for a huge health crisis. I hope Marissa will be there for him; he's gonna need it. 5)Still wondering how the writers are going to write out Chrishell Stause's exit story. 6)Kendall being so quick to clobber Liza has me second-thinking that 'killer' tag that Zach has yet to put on her. Hmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment